Skip to main content

My First

Hello fellow foodies! I want to get started by telling you a little about myself. I am currently 28 years of age and engaged to the love of my life. I met Ashley (my next door neighbor) when i was a young lad. We didn't have much in common then but certainly do now. We have two little dogs (Gracie & Zoey). I am getting married in April and can't wait to start the next chapter in my life. I am a regular guy with a 9 to 5 job but as soon as that whistle blows i dart home and put an apron on. I will cook anything from an easy pop in the oven frozen dinner(don't get me started) all the way up to a roasted duck. I plan to share with you my recipe ideas as well as some of the entrees that i will consume out of the house (which are few and far between when love to cook like me). Please check back periodically to see new updates. I plan to update with new pics, recipes and tips weekly.
Thanks
Kyle

Edit:
I'm now 35 and 2 beautiful girls. We've moved since starting this post and now camping is an avid part of our lives. I will update you will things I make while we travel as well as what to cook with and how to make it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato and Carnitas Hash with Salsa Verde

Ingredients 1 Cup of Leftover  Carnitas 1 Large Sweet Potato Diced 1/4 of White Onion 1/2 Roma Tomato 4 Large Eggs 1/2 Cup of salsa verde Salt and Pepper Cilantro for garnish Instructions Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Heat up a cast iron skillet on medium heat.  Add the leftover carnitas to the preheated skillet.  After crisping the pork, remove from the pan.  Add diced sweet potato.  Cook for approximately 10 min.  While that is cooking, in another pan crack 4 eggs. Add salt and pepper.  Leave the eggs sunny side up, they will finish cooking in the oven.  After the sweet potatoes have cooked for 10 min, add the carnitas meat back to the skillet.  Add onions, tomatoes, salsa verde and eggs on top. Bake for 10 min.  Remove from oven and garnish with cilantro. 

Guacamole

Ingredients 1-2 Avocados 1 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder Salt and Pepper  Tortilla chips  Instructions Cut avocado in half lengthwise. Remove pit. Mash avocado in a bowl and add the garlic, onion, and salt and pepper. Serve with tortilla chips.  Sure you could get all fancy and add onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and lime but this version my family begs me to make at every family function and I've never had leftovers.

Making Teriyaki Ground Turkey With Madalyn