Skip to main content

My First

Hello fellow foodies! I want to get started by telling you a little about myself. I am currently 28 years of age and engaged to the love of my life. I met Ashley (my next door neighbor) when i was a young lad. We didn't have much in common then but certainly do now. We have two little dogs (Gracie & Zoey). I am getting married in April and can't wait to start the next chapter in my life. I am a regular guy with a 9 to 5 job but as soon as that whistle blows i dart home and put an apron on. I will cook anything from an easy pop in the oven frozen dinner(don't get me started) all the way up to a roasted duck. I plan to share with you my recipe ideas as well as some of the entrees that i will consume out of the house (which are few and far between when love to cook like me). Please check back periodically to see new updates. I plan to update with new pics, recipes and tips weekly.
Thanks
Kyle

Edit:
I'm now 35 and 2 beautiful girls. We've moved since starting this post and now camping is an avid part of our lives. I will update you will things I make while we travel as well as what to cook with and how to make it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Teriyaki Ground Turkey With Madalyn

 

Turkey Chili with Black Beans

Ingredients  2 lbs. Ground Turkey  1 can of Black Beans drained (8oz) 1 can of Diced Tomatoes drained (8oz) 1 can of green chili's (4oz) 1 large Onion 2 Tablespoon Chili Powder 1 Tablespoon  Cumin 1 Tablespoon  Garlic Powder 1 Tablespoon  Onion Powder 1 Tteaspoon Cayenne Pepper Toppings You can use any combination of the following or anything else your heart desires.  Diced Tomatoes Diced Onions Cilatro Sour Cream Shredded Cheddar Cheese Avocado Hot Sauce Corn Chips Instructions Add all ingredients to the slow cooker.  Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Top chili with your favorite toppings. As you can see, I like mine with lots of avocado.

Chicken Chili

Ingredients 1 1/2 lbs. of Chicken Breast 1 8oz Can of Black Beans, drained 1 6oz Can of Tomatoes and Green Chilis  1 8oz Can of Tomato Sauce 1 Cup Chicken Stock 1 Tablespoon Chili powder 1 Teaspoon garlic powder 1 Teaspoon onion powder 1 Teaspoon paprika 1/2 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper Salt and Pepper   Toppings Sour Cream Shredded Cheese Tomatoes Avocado Hot Sauce Onion Instructions Dump all of the ingredients into the crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4. Add you favorite toppings. Enjoy!